Tuesday 4 February 2014

See how they grow...

It's that time of the year again, school's back!!

This year our littlest has donned a uniform and headed off to join her big sisters and she couldn't have been more delighted about it all.


Having all three children in one place - one drop-off and pick-up point will make life much easier for me, also the fact that there is now one fair, one concert, one art show, less committee involvement and also longer hours.

That said, I will greatly miss my chatty little buddy who has happily trailed along with me over the past few years to all the events.
I'm looking forward to her having things to call her own, and I know she is too.

I'll leave you with comparative pics taken over the last three years;

Prep, three year old kinder kid, Prep

Grade 1, four year old kinder kid, Grade 1

Grade 2, Prep, Grade 2
It's an exciting year for all of us, and we can't wait to sink our teeth into it!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Time is flying. So hard to believe that your babe is in big school. So happy for her too. I know that my girl is ready and as much as I'd love her to hang out with me its time to let her go... that being said though in my imagination I have been planning maybe one or two days that we might skip school and head for the beach or the movies... see she (me) settles in!

ARTwendy ... said...

so fast ..... growing up so beautifully xo

Seaweed and Raine said...

Whoosh! And there goes the last few years. I remember when I first found your blog... waaaaaay back when the big girls were the little girls. Next year my middle one will be in school. Thank heavens for the toddler who lives here that will help fill the gap! :)
Enjoy your year of new adventures and single school drop-offs.
Sheree x0x

Jenny from Ohjoh said...

Enjoy your 'me' time - you deserve it!
x